Sunday, April 22, 2007

SPRING is here!

Well, Spring is finally here! This weekend (and Thursday and Friday) were fabulous!! On Thursday we finished up Module 2 - we made some amazing danishes and croissants. Then, Friday was our exam. For our exam, the first part is written and then the rest of it is practical - we had to make puff pastry and soft rolls ("dinner rolls"). Then, Friday afternoon in management we watched Fast Food Nation. It was OK - I hear the book is better. It was a nice break from lecture, though. I spent Friday evening here in the apartment - watched a movie and played around on the computer. Saturday was so nice - I went to the Union Square green market, bought some produce, etc. and then had a nice lunch. I spent the evening working on my marketing plan and my upcoming presentation. I was up late - I guess I was really "in the zone." Today was another great day! I had to do some laundry so I did some more work on my marketing plan while that was going on and then, early afternoon, went over to the west side (96th Street and West End Avenue) to meet my friend Anna for the 1st NYC street fair of the season. I didn't buy much (a pair of tweezers and some food), but it was great to walk around. We also went all the way through Central Park and now I'm getting home to do a little more schoolwork. Hopefully I can get a lot done so that I have tons of free time to spend with TD when he returns! Have a great week!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could have been there with you this weekend. I miss you!
TD

Anonymous said...

Why do you need tweezers for food? TP