Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Mid-week...Is it SPRING yet?

Well, it's still cold, fairly miserable and has been very rainy this week and last weekend. Friday night, a group of us from class went to my friend Ron's house in Brooklyn for a party and Saturday I spent the entire day trailing at a fantastic restaurant that I'm pretty certain I want to do my externship at. Yay - it was very, very fun and what a rush! Sunday was mostly a lazy day - lots of TV watching (I watched "Deal or No Deal" for the first time) and couch lounging. Todd and I tried to go to Union Square on Sunday to go get brunch and we got totally washed out!! It was pouring!! Not even funny! Monday in class we made more stuff with our puff pastry - Napoleans and Fresh Fruit Strips - and today we made smaller puff pastry forms - Palmiers, cheese sticks and these wonderful little bistro apple tarts.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 comments:

tompien said...

Adoicd the wash out. On on more southern note. The Doctor gave me a clean bill of health.

Agape In Action said...

Yay for Tom's "clean bill of health"... Just wanted to let you know we're still reading up on you regularly! Miss you...