Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy 4th of July!




It was nice having the day off today, but I did spend most of it in front of the computer. Still working (HARD) on my business plan. I spent a lot of time on the menu and the design element, including a proposed layout (like a blueprint) and plan to put together a design portfolio with samples of furniture, paints, tiles, wood and decorative items that work well with my concept. I took a few hours break this afternoon to go into the city with Todd. We went down to Wall Street for another street fair. This one was pretty good! I tried to take Todd to Financier (one of my favorite bakeries), but they were closed (again)...We had dinner in and just went out to the waterfront to watch the fireworks display. It was a little rainy, but the SHOW WENT ON! Hope you all had a great 4th of July!


No comments: