Friday, July 13, 2007

Birthday FUN Stuff

I just wanted to post a picture of the beautiful cake that my friends at PPD got for my birthday and, while I'm at it, a few of the fun gifts I got!! The cake was a chocolate praline from Financier (a GREAT bakery down by Wall Street - one of my 2 favorites). As you can see, we are working our way through it!! The next picture is of this snuggly, wonderful stuffed (but not too much) animal that my friend Gabriela got me. It's just the greatest thing to snuggle, except for Todd. It's unbelievably soft and (this is the best part) it is made with very little stuffing so that you can kind of just flop it around and wrap it around you. I slept in this morning (big time - see karaoke/dancing pictures from last night) and the elephant was a comfort. :) The next is of an old map Todd got for me (possibly dated 1890) - as many of you know, I LOVE MAPS! This one officially starts my collection. Next is the very OUTRAGEOUS cake server from Pylones that Todd also got me (he is a good husband) - not only is it a cake server (!!), but it's in the shape of a dog and it has DAISIES on it. My very own Daisy dog cake server. It works great (see picture #1). Last, the picture of the plates and glasses that my friend Ana got for me - how well do my new friends know me???






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy looking cake! Fun gifts! Your new friends really DO know you well! =) Megan